Account Executive – ECM/SharePoint (NY/NJ)Location : New York / New Jersey
If you’re ready for the brightest career future, join us in this excellent opportunity to showcase your talents and take your career to new heights. Net@Work has an immediate need for an experienced ECM Account Executive. Account executive is responsible for achieving sales and/or profitability objectives, typically from new client accounts.>> More Info
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Mathematics, or other related field
- 2-4 years in a market research sales capacity
- Experience with qualitative and quantitative research methods
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Superior business negotiation skills
- Must be well organized
- Ability to work independently and within a team
- Exceptional work ethic
- Achieving assigned sales targets
- Prospecting and developing new client relationships within a defined geography or market
- Consulting with clients on business issues and research design
- Developing innovative proposals and delivering strategic sales presentations
- Making actionable and insightful recommendations for new products, extensions, or enhancements
- Resolving sales or delivery issues
Project Manager, ERPLocation : New York / New Jersey
The Project Manager has the overall responsibility for the successful planning and deliverance of the project. Candidate must possess a combination of skills that include the ability to ask penetrating questions, detect unstated assumptions, and resolve conflicts and issues as well as strong systematic management skills.>> More Info
- Ensure completion of deliverables
- Adherence to timelines
- Track milestones and timelines across projects and institute necessary work flow, personnel and financial resource allocations
- Making alterations when necessary to meet expectations of clients
- Analyze and resolve issues that have the potential to jeopardize performance and/or ability to meet agreed upon deliverables
- Timely communication of project status to both clients and executive management
- Coordinates project tasks with designated project team
- Directs the project according to schedules and budgets
- Helps determine resource requirements
- Facilitates issue resolution and keeps the project moving within defined plan parameters
- Keeps the project plan current and communicates with upper management
- Provides strategic, expert advice and consultation on the design and implementation of effective administrative and business processes, that include process analysis, redesign, re-engineering, and organizational effectiveness
Job Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Information Systems or equivalent with related experience
- A minimum of five (5) years’ experience as a team lead or project manager implementing ERP systems, with experience developing project plans and delegating and tracking tasks based on the plan
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proven experience in working in an organized, methodical, and detailed oriented environment
- Demonstrated experience driving projects to successful completion on time, to scope and within budget
- Demonstrated experience in business requirements definition and analysis, and business process definition
- Ability to design, develop, create and track project plans using project management software tools
- Ability to work in a fast paced, multiple project environment on an independent basis and with minimal supervision
- PMP certification a plus
Business Analyst/Consultant (NetSuite)Location : New York / New Jersey
The Business Analyst’s role is to plan, design, develop, and launch efficient information systems and operations systems in support of core organizational functions. Using both business and technical skills, the business analyst works directly with customers to identify business requirements with sufficient detail and clarity to allow technical solution proposal development. The business analyst will apply proven communication, analytical and problem-solving skills to help identify, communicate and resolve systems issues in order to maximize the benefit of IT systems investments. Additionally, the business analyst works with the sales team to develop and close services projects and maintains customer relationships to ensure customer satisfaction and ease of on-going support.>> More Info
The Business Analyst/Consultant will be responsible for working directly with customers to document and validate their business requirements and map them to NetSuite functionality. In addition, the Business Analyst will work with the customer to configure/customize NetSuite application to meet their business requirements. He/ She will be required to conduct sessions with the customer over the phone or in-person, attend project meetings and provide status on progress of activities and deliverables. Finally, the Business Analyst will provide customers with as-needed consulting and general assistance and be the ‘go-to’ resource for specific functional areas. He/ She will be expected to contribute to the solutions repository/best practices and knowledge share activities at Net@Work.
Job Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Accounting or Management Information Systems. Master’s degree a plus.
- 5+ years in application systems consulting
- Willingness to travel – 25-30%
- Mastery of Microsoft Office Products
- Consulting experience in common industry standard business practices, such as ERP, SFA/CRM, or Ecommerce
- Ability to effectively implement an ERP, SFA/CRM or Ecommerce Solution
- Strong experience in one of the following verticals or domain: Financials, Accounting, Manufacturing, Software, Wholesale Distribution, Services, Retail, Enterprise, General Business.
- Certified NetSuite ERP Consultant preferred
- Software as a Service (SaaS) or Cloud experience
- Knowledge of functional processes for software or telecom companies
Inside Sales (Client Care) Account ManagerLocation : Phoenix, AZ
Inside Sales Account manager works with our extensive client base to provide ongoing value add by providing timely solutions, information on updated technology as well as appropriate cross sell of wide scope of Net@Work products and services. Inside Sales Account Manager works closely with Marketing and Consulting teams as well as designated Vendor’s teams to strategically penetrate new accounts while managing, maintaining and growing existing Net@Work clients. This position will build, maintain, and ensure the quality of the opportunities within his/her client base and will report on all assigned activities. The Inside Sales Account Manager also handles support for immediate client needs, order and quote administration, and follow-up for client fulfillment.>> More Info
- Meets assigned sales goals for additional products and services to existing clients.
- Develop and manage sales programs and tools necessary to meet these goals.
- Develop and maintains required expertise in assigned services and products.
- Act as client advocate and interface for Net@Work.
- Helps promote a positive work atmosphere by communicating and acting in cooperation with prospects, clients, vendors, co-workers, and management.
- Proactively contact all active Clients, a minimum of twice a year, to notify them of new software module releases, major fixes, updates available, and new services and products available.
- Manage sales cycle for additional product and service opportunities within existing client base. This includes:
- creating proposals/quotes;
- providing supporting materials, coordinating demos and other resources;
- obtaining necessary signatures and approvals;
- processing Purchase Order requests; and
- notifying appropriate internal personnel of new business.
- Participate in planning, driving attendance and executing marketing activities including: Webinars, Seminars and other Client events.
- Assist other Client Care personnel in Maintenance Renewals as needed.
- Increase existing client base through takeover of existing users (ROR candidates) who contact Net@Work including processing of ROR forms
- Maintain pipeline and forecast information as well as client contact information and status in Saleslogix
Job Qualifications and Skills:
- Rainmaking capabilities with existing client base.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent training in business, marketing, or management.
- Minimum 3 years inside sales experience, preferably in a professional services setting.
- Strong business writing and verbal communications skills.
- Experience as a user with CRM.
Business Analyst/ConsultantLocation : NC (Raleigh), MA (Boston)
Candidates will recommend, test, and implement systems, technology solutions, and/or business designs to meet the needs of clients. Day to day responsibilities include meeting with clients to assess technology needs. The individual will work closely with clients in proactively reviewing applications and recommending products and/or modifications in accordance with business needs. Actively build high level of presence with the client facilitating opportunities to provide additional Net@Work technology services and solutions.>> More Info
- Map client business needs to technology solutions in the form of functional specifications
- Create use case scenarios to insure Manage new installations of MAS500 application and peripheral software at client site
- Test for compatibility and proper function of applications including Sage authorized third party software products (FRx, Crystal Reports)
- Plan, manage and execute software installations and upgrades
- Migrate client data from previous system
- Effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers and the general public
- Define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
- Interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in written and verbal form and deal with abstract and concrete variables
Job Qualifications and Skills:
- Minimum of 4 years ERP implementation experience
- Strong understanding of business processes and mapping them to systems This would include most modules of ERP system
- Ability to handle multiple projects/tasks and provide effective communication and strong follow up
- MS SQL 2008 and up experience
- Strong Crystal Reports skills
- Strong Financial reporting skills
- BS or BA Computer Sciences Degree or Accounting
- Understanding of change management
- Willing to learn new things and work as a team as well as independently
- Has an aptitude for consulting displayed through social interaction skills, planning and execution
- Demonstrates a logical enquiring mind and natural inclination to take initiative
- Knowledge of and experience with Sage Mas90 200 ERP a plus
IT Solutions ArchitectLocation : NYC (Only LOCAL candidates who meet all requirements will be considered)
Travel: Moderate travel within NYC metro area We are currently looking for a talented and motivated IT solutions architect to work with our implementation team and IT sales team. These teams focus on opportunities within the Medium and Enterprise Markets. The Architect will be responsible for: needs analysis, solution design, initial project scoping, detailed hardware and software list and communicating implementation strategy with the internal teams and clients. Client facing technical resource responsible for assisting sales teams throughout the technical sales process. The SA will be paired with a sales representative on every account and provide technical presentation, presales consultation, project scoping, identification of new opportunities, and technical qualification of opportunities. Must be able to interface with client project management and executive staff, understand and present the technical procedures required to implement the technologies, best practices, align solutions with business needs and assist with the creation of vision.>> More Info
- Collect all relevant IT information from clients and create write-ups with recommendations
- Design IT Infrastructure solutions to meet the client's business needs
- Develop detailed project SOWs & BOMs
- Facilitate meetings and present concepts/designs to clients
- Participate in scoping calls and meetings with clients
- Help drive business and client's satisfaction
Job Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, MIS, Electrical engineering, or equivalent experience
- Broad understanding of IT infrastructure technologies and concepts (including virtualization and storage)
- 8 yrs+ technical solution design and implementation preferably from a consulting background
- High level understanding of: Microsoft Server, Exchange, Citrix, VMware, Cisco, SAN, LAN, WAN & Wireless technologies
- Proficient understanding of IT systems infrastructure (servers, operating systems, virtualization, Networking, IT application)
- Excellent customer facing and communication skills
- Proficiency with MS Office including: Visio & Project
- Any Cisco, Microsoft, Dell, HP Citrix VMware certification is a plus
Senior System EngineerLocation : NY
Net@Work is an IT service provider and solutions integrator for mid-market technology needs in the greater New York area. Due to continued growth, Net@Work has an exceptional opportunity available in our Information Technology Services department. We are currently looking for a talented and motivated System Engineer who has a desire to work in a fast paced environment. Our engineers are focused on providing outstanding support and service in all phases of the project lifecycle including: design, implementation and on-going maintenance.>> More Info
- Maintain, develop and grow existing client relationships
- Strive to become the client's IT trusted adviser
- Working with multiple clients remotely and on-site to address IT related issues
- Assessments and troubleshooting issues with existing solutions
- Installation, configuration, troubleshooting and maintenance of Microsoft, VMware & Citrix solutions Installation, configuration, troubleshooting of Switches Firewalls (Cisco, Juniper) SPAM and Web filtering products knowledge
- Response to an escalation of incidents for clients as appropriate including virus outbreak, IPS alerts, system compromise, etc.
- Advising / Consulting clients on industry best practices
- Working in a team environment to provide the best professional service to the client
- Working with clients to identify needs and up-sale opportunities
Job Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor's degree in a technical discipline, or equivalent work in an IT related field
- Five + years related experience with Microsoft products and solutions
- Hand-on experience with Microsoft AD and Group Policy
- Certification in two or more of the following technologies: Citrix, VMware, Equallogic, Exchange, Unix/Linux
- Microsoft certification - MCITP (CCNA / CCNP a plus)
- Understanding of complete end-to-end network design (LAN / WAN / SAN - iSCSI)
- Strong general LAN / WAN / SAN troubleshooting skills
- Ability to implement VM systems and troubleshot Switches & Firewalls
- Must be familiar with assisting end-users issues and work to resolution
- Proven consulting experience that can be attested to by former employers
- Strong written and oral communications skills