The Evolution of CRM
More than just a sales and service platform, operations and finance executives are now looking to use robust Customer Relationship Management (CRM) platforms to create an operational heartbeat of the organization.
Speed, flexibility and availability are the hallmarks of today’s CRM tools. What this means to the modern CFO is both visibility and accountability across the entire business.
In this session we will discuss how the right implementation of CRM can lead to:
- Increased revenue/employee
- Lower training costs
- Improved internal communication
- Lower Days Sales Outstanding (DSO)
- Discounting control
- Reduced duplication of efforts
- Minimizing errors for transactional information
- Better analytics for Key Performance Indicators
- Improved cross-sell and customer penetration