Sage this week released the initial Sage 100 ERP 2013 (formerly Sage ERP MAS 90 and 200) pre-release guide highlighting the Sage 100 ERP 2013 release and new functionality to be included in Sage 100. In this post we provide a brief overview:
- The main features and functionality enhancements will be in AP, Bank Reconciliation, Inventory Management, Paperless Office, Sage CRM, and enhanced Credit Card Processing though Sage Exchange.
- Accounts Payable Invoice Numbers will be expanded, customers and vendors will be able to be designated as Inactive.
- Paperless Office will be able to utilize public email servers such as Google mail, Yahoo, and AT&T.
- Increased flexibility of Credit Card processing will be available through Sage Exchange, including card-swipe capabilities, charges for repetitive invoices and Accounts Receivable invoices, mobile payments, and more.
- Enhancements will provide on-hand details and pricing information on the Inventory Maintenance screen.
- Multiple ERP companies will be able to be aligned to a single CRM database.
- Quick Order Entry screens will enable Sage 100 ERP quotes and orders to be processed in the familiar Sage CRM environment without the need to install Sage 100 ERP on the workstation.