You’re Invited to join us at one of the local Sage HRMS & Payroll Summits.
Learn from our HR & technology experts. Network with Sage HRMS users. Become more strategic within your organization.
July 19 | 8:30am – 4:30pm
Hilton Boston Woburn
2 Forbes Rd
Woburn, MA 01801
August 23 | 8:30am – 4:30pm
Hilton Carillon Park
950 Lake Carillon Dr
St. Petersburg, FL 33716
September 12 | 8:30am – 4:30pm
271 17th Street
Atlanta, GA 30363
Sage HRMS & Payroll Summit Agenda / Topics:
- Supports the entire employment journey from joining to leaving.
- Provides immediate workforce visibility.
- Increased HR productivity & delivers great workforce experiences.
- Implemented rapidly and integrates easily with multiple third-party applications.
The repercussions of not having basic cybersecurity policies in place may be catastrophic to your business. The need for education has never been greater.
- Facts and figures of cybercrime
- Why small businesses are now the target
- The financial repercussions of a breach
- Law enforcement and the U.S. military perspective
- Best practices for moving forward
- Sleeping well at night – cyber solutions
On-Premise HRMS solutions are always vulnerable to disaster – natural and man-made. Have you protected your investment in your HRMS? In this seminar we will review how to incorporate your HRMS into your organization’s Disaster Recovery Plan.
- The basics of a Disaster Recovery Plan – what to include, how to document, when to test.
- What are the potential impacts – financial and otherwise- of system downtime if a disaster strikes.
- Discussion of Recovery Point Objective (RPO) and Recovery Point Objectives (RTO): why are they important?
- Recovery steps in case of a disaster using Sage HRMS as an example.
- How Cloud@Work hosting can be a cost-effective disaster recovery option.
What is Your Risk of Payroll Fraud and How Can you Reduce It? And Who Runs Payroll when Disaster Strikes?
- Learn steps you can take to prevent payroll fraud
- Identify payroll fraud and minimize risk by catching it early
- Be able to create a payroll administration contingency plan
Learn how to electronically manage everything related to your employees by implementing a document management solution in HR.
- Posting job vacancies and managing applications
- Interviews and on-boarding of new employees
- Employee reviews, payroll and benefits administration
- Other employee records (ie payroll disputes, time-off requests, etc.)
There are lots of moving parts to talent management, but which ones should you focus on and which ones will lead your organization to success?
- What exactly are considered talent management components today
- How talent management differs from general human resources, and why both matter
- Where you should focus your efforts for greatest impact
- Which advanced tools can help you succeed
Learn about the top seven benefits of an Automated Time & Attendance System