Net@Work is an authorized Sage Software dealer with offices in New York (NY), New Jersey (NJ), Connecticut, (CT), Rochester, NY, Boston (MA), North Carolina (NC), Texas (TX), Washington (WA), Wisconsin (WI), and supports clients across the country. Our large pool of Sage certified field consultants and Microsoft, Citrix and Cisco certified engineers assure that all our clients technology needs are met.
Our business application consultants have a broad experience in all Sage products, including Sage Pro (SBT), Accpac ERP (Sage ERP Accpac is becoming Sage 300 ERP), MAS 90 ERP® (Sage ERP MAS 90 is becoming Sage 100 Standard ERP), MAS 200 ERP® (Sage ERP MAS 200 is becoming Sage 100 Advanced ERP) and MAS 500 ERP® (Sage ERP MAS 500 is becoming Sage 500 ERP), Sage ERP X3, Saleslogix CRM, SageCRM, ACT! and Abra (Sage Abra is becoming Sage HRMS).
On-site and remote Sage Support Services:
- Evaluation of your existing accounting system and recommendation of appropriate Sage Software Solution
- Implementation of the software, customization, and third party add-ons by a Certified Sage Consultant.
- Training your staff on site or in a classroom type of setting (using standard or customized course outlines).
- Sage SQL database repair
- Immediate telephone support with daily procedures in Sage software.
- Assistance with registering your new or old Sage software.
- All Continued maintenance of your Sage system.