With Sage 300 ERP, maximize your purchasing power by implementing automated best practices and reduce costs by consolidating inventory and distribution processes and improving cycle times.
Purchasing Management Modules:
The core component of an effective purchasing system, Purchase Order fully integrates with Accounts Payable, Inventory Control and Order Entry to power up efficiency, maximize savings and enhance vendor and customer relations.
- Track your top vendors to get the best price, terms and delivery.
- Automatically update active, standing, future and blanket purchase orders
- Combine multiple purchase orders on a single receipt and multiple receipts on a single invoice.
- Choose from seven costing methods, including Most Recent Cost, Standard Cost, Average Cost, Vendor Cost, and Last Unit Cost.
- Automatically produce purchase orders from Inventory Control reorder information or from Order Entry orders.
Experience painless EDI with a cost-effective, fully integrated EDI solution for Sage 300 ERP. TrueCommerce EDI Solutions provides all the software, network services and support you need to successfully implement an EDI solution that delivers robust functionality and unparalleled scalability, yet it is simple to deploy and maintain. With TrueCommerce, EDI, there are no annual maintenance fees or network subscription fees, no early termination fees, and support and software and mapping updates are free.
With TrueCommerce EDI, you can:
- Attract larger customers with dynamic EDI capabilities
- Import purchase orders with the click of a button
- Reduce data entry mistakes and save on administration costs
Build customer satisfaction and loyalty with Sage CRM. This powerful, easy-to-use Customer Relationship Management solution provides out-of-the-box integration with Sage 300 ERP to profile, track and target customers for improved ROI.
Automate your business processes to synchronize sales, marketing, and customer care activities across your organization and take advantage of complete business and customer perspectives. Confidently manage relationships while you focus on driving revenue through targeted campaigns, informed up-sell and cross-sell opportunities, and improved customer nurturing.