How Can Video Production Benefit Your Business?
- The average website visitor spends 88% more time on a site with video.
- Including a video in an email marketing campaign increases the click-through rate by 96%.
- Customers are 64% more likely to buy a product on a online retail site after watching a video.
- The information retained in one minute of online video is equal to about 1.8 million written words.
- Video attracts two to three times as many monthly visitors, doubles their time spent on the site and has a 157% increase in organic traffic from search engines.
- Having video on the landing page of your site makes it 53% more likely to show up on page 1 of Google.
From Concept to Completion
Kinetic’s in-house production crew and inventory ensure that they can produce to an extremely high standard on projects large or small, even on those projects that come to them on short notice. The team can manage your entire production process – from concept to completion – or they can partner with you to oversee a specific phase of production. Their nimble crew and highly mobile inventory also allows them to easily travel anywhere in the world for a shoot.
Kinetic’s production team specializes in:
- Concept development and scripting
- Pre-production services, including location scouting and casting
- Film productions of all sizes, shooting anywhere in the world
- In-house post-production/editing
- Voice-over casting, recording and mastering
- Soundtrack scoring
- 2D and 3D animation production
- Broadcast television commercials
- Promotional videos
- Corporate videos
- Music videos
- Television programming
- Travel Videos
- Web video content