Alex and Ani approached Net@Work for scalable replacement ERP system for their existing QuickBooks platform. The immediate needs included replacement of the QuickBooks financials and distribution system as well integrating with their existing Magento eCommerce site for a company growing at lightning speed. Client needed to be live within 3 months for 60 users!
Net@Work’s proven project management methodology broke down the project into manageable phases and we achieved the target Go Live of 3 months but most importantly facilitated a smooth cutover without any business interruption.
- Magento Enterprise
- Sage 500 ERP System
- ConnectPoint (Sage 500/Magento Connector)
- The Sage 500 platform brought increased visibility to the distribution process at the user’s fingertips through utilizing Sage 500 business insight views or BIEs to allow finance and shipping to know where each order was in the processing chain. A credit hold and release process was implemented to facilitate the processing of credit card payments before a shipment was allowed to leave the warehouse.
- Alex and Ani was successfully handling 8000 web orders a day during their busy holiday season after Thanksgiving after going live with Sage 500 proving that Net@Work implemented the scalable system they required.
- Warehouse distribution was problematic with their existing QuickBooks platform as they were constantly shutting down the system and re-indexing during business hours due to the increased data load in the system which was causing corruption. The Sage 500 platform brought a stable SQL database ERP system where this type of business disruption went away.
- Magento is one of the most widely adopted eCommerce platforms today with over 130,000 sites. Net@Work developed the Magento integration middleware piece to the Sage 500 solution. This integration platform can be applied to other ERP systems and online application.