Abila MIP Fund Accounting and Fundraising 50 New Version 2014
Abila announced the release of new version 2014 that includes advanced features in MIP Fund Accounting and Abila Fundraising 50. Abila MIP Version 2014 provides major updates to the Abila MIP Mobile App, as well as enhancements to Accounts Receivable Billing, Accounts Payable, and the ability to email Payroll Vouchers. Abila Fundraising 50 v.2014 contains improved functionality in the event module, making special events and campaigns easier than ever to create.
Abila MIP Fund Accounting 2014
A configurable true fund accounting solution, Abila MIP Fund Accounting 2014 allows users to report and track the information most important to their organization, boards and supporters. The new version of the solution offers unparalleled flexibility and adaptability for an organization’s most challenging accounting, human capital management and payroll decisions.
Abila MIP Fund Accounting 2014 Deepens Mobile Capabilities, Allowing Users to:
- View key financial information with drill-down functionality.
- Access custom report formats directly from the desktop version of MIP Fund Accounting.
- Create reports that are accessible directly on the user’s mobile device, which can be exported to PDF or Excel applications for further use.
- Initialize a backup of their on-premise database at the touch of a button.
New Accounts Receivable Billing and Payroll Features Include:
- New reports for accessing calculated invoices and invoice charges quickly and easily.
- More streamlined processes for pre-payments to save time.
- Payroll vouchers that can now be effortlessly emailed to employees, reducing paper usage and saving delivery time.
Other product enhancements include an updated look and feel to the application, updates to accounts payable, human resources and employee Web services.
Register Here to attend a live demo: What’s New in Abila MIP Fund Accounting 2014
Abila Fundraising 50 2014
An easy-to-use donor management system, Abila Fundraising 50 2014 helps users understand the impact fundraising campaigns have on an entire mission. With robust reporting functionality, Abila customers can increase their effectiveness and easily measure progress against their goals at any point in the process.
New Features Streamline Processes:
- The new Event Wizard provides enhanced guided steps to allow users to either create a brand new event, or copy an existing event to help drive fundraising efforts.
- Updated & enhanced reports provide additional flexibility for identifying & characterizing donors.
- An additional email field has been added to make sure donors are receiving communications.
Take a tour of what’s new in Fundraising 50 Version 2014. Password: fundraising50
If you have any questions about these product enhancements in MIP Fund Accounting and Fundraising 50 please contact us.