Announcing Sage 300 2016.1 – Product Update
The Sage 300 2016.1 release is available now, and Net at Work is available to assist with the download and installation. This update includes program fixes for the Sage 300 Desktop. If you use Sage 300c (now Sage300cloud), this update also includes new web screens. We will be hosting a webinar to go over the details of Product Update 1 and the differences between the standard edition Sage 300 and the “c” (subscription) edition of Sage 300c (now Sage 300Cloud).
See below for some of the items we will be addressing during the webinar. If you use Sage 300c (now Sage 300Cloud), the following new web screens and features are available:
- Web screens are now available in Spanish
- More than 100 new web screens for Inventory Control, Order Entry, and Purchase Orders
- More than 40 new web screens for General Ledger, Accounts Payable, and Accounts Receivable
- New home page widgets to track activity trends, item performance, and salesperson performance
- A Software Development Kit (SDK) for web screens is now available for members of the Sage Development Partner Program
For more information about features and fixes, we will also review the updates to the Sage 300 2016.1.
Most of our clients are on support with Sage. If you are not on version 2016 please do not download the update as it will break your system. If you wish to upgrade, please reach out to your Net at Work Account Manager or lead consultant for a quote.
We are here to assist with any question or with the installation, please contact your Account Manager or our helpdesk for assistance.
Helpdesk: 888.494.9479 | firstname.lastname@example.org