Complimentary Web-Based Sage 300 Training Courses
Working with a reduced or remote workforce with Sage 300 has become a common requirement for many companies dealing with the COVID-19 crisis. Net at Work has pulled together a “How To” series to help businesses keep moving forward by understanding the basics and looking at best practices to work remotely.
This complimentary series will consist of 11 courses hosted as live web sessions and will focus on key Sage 300 functionality you need to know to keep your business running despite the obstacles everyone is facing.
Join our Sage 300 experts as we deep dive into these featured topics:
- How to use Sage 300 Web Screens
- How to Process AP Invoices & Payments Electronically in Sage 300
- How to Generate Financial Statements in Sage 300
- How to Complete a Bank Reconciliation using Sage 300
- How to Pay Vendors and Allocate Expenses Properly using your Corporate Credit Card
- How to Capture Credit Card Payments in Sage 300
- How to Create Ad-Hoc Reports in Sage 300
- How to Integrate Sage 300 with Microsoft Office
- How to Create Quotes and Orders with Sage 300 versus Sage CRM
- How to process A/R Receipts in Sage 300
- How to Create A/R and OE Invoices in Sage 300
Visit here for full course details and to register for these training sessions.
Sage University Free Training Through May 31, 2020
Sage is also offering courses for Sage 300 clients through this time by providing complimentary access to select Sage 300 eLearning packages, Webinars and Certification Exams.
To take advantage of complimentary Sage 300 training, you must have a Sage University account. You will need to know your Sage Account # to create your Sage University account.
- If you know your Sage Account number, click here to log in and register.
- If you do not know your Sage Account number, we will be happy to provide it to you. Please contact us.
For more details and a complete list of Sage’s available free offerings, click here.