Eliminating IT Downtime and Data Loss
In the aftermath of Hurricane Sandy businesses are slowly getting back to normal and quickly working to overcome any challenges. Unfortunately the storm has caused many instances where servers have failed and data has been inaccessible. On top of that, there will be a large percentage of businesses who had a data loss, thought their data was protected, but were unable to restore!
In this pre-recorded webcast we cover the 3 critical things you must ask about your backup solution. It is a great starting point if you are re-evaluating your disaster recovery and business continuity plans. You will learn how you can:
- Recover your data quickly from any data loss or server outage either on-premises or in the cloud
- Protect your data assets in the event of loss or corruption
- Restore your lost files, folders, or even restore an entire MS Exchange in minutes, not days or weeks
- Ensure business continuity every day
- Automatically preserve a copy of everything offsite on a continuous basis
And all this without a single piece of hardware to buy, software to license or anything for you to manage. For real.
Watch this On-Demand Webcast Now or Bookmark for Later