Employee Recruiting Made Easy
The investment in an employee starts even before the actual hiring, and the costs of finding a new employee go way beyond posting a job opening. A web-based recruiting tool such as Cyber Recruiter helps hiring managers and recruiters manage and communicate during the entire recruiting process to fill open positions quickly and efficiently.
Cyber Recruiter from Visibility Software can help you easily find, track, and manage applicants while reducing the burden on recruiting and hiring managers. Highly configurable, paperless, and process-oriented, Cyber Recruiter streamlines procedures to attract and retain talented workers. This in-house, Web-based tool supports multiple browsers, including Internet Explorer, Safari, and Firefox.
Cyber Recruiter Benefits
- Up-To-Date Postings: Post open positions to your company’s career page and upload them to leading online job boards like Monster.com and Careerbuilder.com automatically.
- Intelligent Search Capability: Locate appropriate candidates using a flexible and powerful resumé search functionality.
- Efficient Scheduling: Simplify interview scheduling with built-in mechanisms for gathering candidate-related feedback in a timely, process-oriented manner.
- Automated Email Responses: Stay on top of every aspect of your recruiting process.
- Comprehensive Content Management: Empower users to manage content and easily configure layout and display.
- Customizable: Match the career page to your existing website’s look.
- Seamless Integration: Integrate an online application with your corporate website to gather vital applicant information, such as position-specific screening questions.
- Advanced Interface: Interface with background screening companies as well as with your HR solutions like Sage HRMS.
- Robust Reporting: Leverage powerful applicant and requisition reporting capabilities that include both standard reports and an ad hoc web-based reporting tool.
- Employee Access: Enable employees to quickly update their resumé information and track employee referrals.
Business needs vary, so there are three different product levels. You can choose the product level that best fits your needs.
- Express: A full-service applicant tracking solution.
- Professional: Adds advanced features like employee referral tracking, report writer tool, and hiring manager access.
- Enterprise: Manage subsidiaries in multiple-entity organizations effortlessly.
Give us a call or email us with your questions or if you are interested in seeing a demonstration of Cyber Recruiter.