Future-Proof Your Legacy Windows Server Applications
Extended support for Microsoft Windows Server 2008 will end on January 14, 2020 – which greatly exposes your vulnerability to security attacks as Microsoft halts their maintenance and security patches.
If you are still running Windows Server 2008 (or earlier) for your business applications, Net at Work has recorded a webcast where you can learn why now is the opportune time to evaluate new options that will help you innovate, modernize and save using cloud technology.
Our recent webcast covered what End of Support for Microsoft Windows Server 2008 & SQL means for you and other topics including:
- Why Migrate to the Cloud? How operating in the cloud has a positive impact on:
- Redundancy & Disaster Recovery
- System Performance
- Consistency of Data and Reporting
- What Cloud hosting options look like:
- Pricing models
- The Cloud at Work options available from Net at Work, including:
- Moving Sage 300 or your current systems to the cloud, or
- Migrating your Sage 300 or on-premise solution to a per-employee-per-month pricing model.