New NetSuite App Helps Customers Safely and Efficiently Reopen
Oracle NetSuite today released a new solution to help organizations protect their workforce and communities as the economy begins to reopen. The new Workforce Case Interaction SuiteApp helps NetSuite customers create, track and record the in-person interactions of people suspected of having COVID-19 infections.
The new SuiteApp helps NetSuite customers protect employees and customers at physical locations by providing a centralized place to efficiently and securely create and track cases of infected people in the workforce. HR professionals or other authorized users can manually record interactions into NetSuite when a worker reports testing positive for COVID-19. The application can then generate a list of potential interactions an infected employee had with other individuals based on the employee’s location, time entry location, reporting structure, project team members and NetSuite calendar events. With these results and the ability to log additional interactions, HR professionals and other authorized users, can quickly respond and help create safer work environments. The new application includes:
- Case Management: Helps organizations create cases for all infected employees and track their in-person interaction details.
- Security and Privacy: Administrators assign access to users to control and limit who can perform a search and manage a case.
- Tracking: Helps organizations keep track of infections by automatically running a search of an infected person to get a list of potential interactions with other people at work within a defined time period.
- Notifications: Helps organizations build a list of at-risk contacts to enable quick and timely communication with other possibly affected members of the workforce through customized email distribution.
- Reporting: Helps organizations support local government-related safety orders by enabling them to quickly, efficiently and securely export and share collected workforce case interaction data.
Originally Posted on the NetSuite Blog. Author Marc Holliday.