New Sage 300 ERP Mobile Apps | Sage Mobile Sales, Sage Mobile Service, Sage Billing and Payment
Are more and more of your team on the go these days? The “work anywhere, anytime” trend continues to grow as mobile devices and applications proliferate. Now your on-the-go employees can be even more productive with the release of new mobile solutions for Sage 300 ERP (available and integrated with Sage 100 as well) : Sage Mobile Sales, Sage Mobile Service, and Sage Billing and Payment.
Improving Cash Flow
Good cash flow is essential for organizations to prosper in the current marketplace. Sage mobile solutions are designed to expedite the sales process, improve field service efficiency, and collect payments more easily.
Sage Mobile Sales
Sage Mobile Sales is an intuitive native iPad application. Your sales reps will be able to use it to discuss product and customer account information knowledgeably, making a positive impression on customers and prospects, and close bigger sales. With Mobile Sales, your team will enjoy anytime, anywhere access to customer order history, product availability, and an online product catalog. Through a real-time cloud connection to Sage 300 ERP data, sales reps can process quotes and orders in the field, take payments, and collect signatures on their iPad.
Sage Mobile Sales allows for:
- An improved customer buying experience at customers’ locations.
- Increased sales productivity by giving salespeople the information they need.
- Possibility to close larger sales by showing relevant add-on, accessory, and substitution products in the moment on the iPad.
- Easy and secure payment collection.
- Faster payments through more payment choices, including credit card, and on account.
Sage Mobile Service
Sage Mobile Service allows your field service technicians to be more efficient and flexible in the field. With this app, field service reps can schedule work, view completed orders, invoice, and analyze from a web portal. Detailed information such as customer service histories, work orders, and approved estimates can be viewed on smartphones, leading to better customer service and higher employee productivity. From their iPhones, they can also update and complete the work order as well as collect payment easily and securely on the spot.
With Sage Mobile Service, businesses can:
- Improve cash flow with mobile credit card acceptance and customer sign-off.
- Reduce costs and improve customer service with optimized scheduling.
- Help service employees optimize their workday.
- Increase employee productivity by giving them the information they need when and where they need it.
- Produce higher referrals and repeat purchases.
- Reduce customer disputes over service charges.
- Get paid faster by giving customer payment choices including credit card and on account.
Sage Billing and Payment
Designed to provide Sage customers with an easy and cost-effective way to improve the invoicing cycle, Sage Billing and Payment provides your organization with an easy and cost-effective way to speed up customer invoicing. The service is accessed through a web browser that streamlines and automates accounts receivable with the ability to accept electronic payments, which reduces the time it takes to receive funds. It can also expedite receipt delivery by sending electronic receipts instead of mailing paper ones. Sage Billing and Payment also offers your customers an online portal to manage their account and make payments instead of placing calls to your customer service team. And, by utilizing electronic invoices instead of paper invoices, the app delivers invoices at a much lower cost.
Sage Billing and Payment can help your organization:
- Improve customer satisfaction by offering the option of electronic invoices and payments.
- Decrease the cost of sending out invoices by over 90 percent versus paper invoices.
- Reduce the time and expense of filling and storing paper invoices.
- Reduce days-sales-outstanding by delivering invoices in two days (versus five to 10 days for paper) and receive payments faster than receiving paper checks.
Affordable And Easy To Deploy
Sage mobile solutions are cloud-based subscription services that have been developed on Windows Azure, Microsoft’s cloud platform. As such, they are reliable, affordable, and fast to implement. And of course, they easily integrate with your Sage 300 ERP system. These mobile solutions are part of a concerted effort by Sage to build connectors between on-premise solutions and the cloud, to give businesses the freedom to interact with their data anywhere, anytime. In this way, Sage supports your ability to preserve your investment in existing business processes and operational knowledge.