At most organizations the Accounts Payable process is often viewed as a routine function within the accounting department. However, it probably accounts for more than half of the data entry in your Abila MIP system. Isn’t it time to review the functionality within the AP module and learn how you can use the features in MIP to improve efficiency and accuracy?
Join us for this webinar to help you and your staff streamline your AP cycle by learning more about:
- Using Memorized and Recurring Entries
- Setting up Vendors to minimize data entry
- Reporting and investigating Vendor activity
- Using Distribution Codes more efficiently
- Best practices for 1099 Vendors
- Correcting AP invoices