Announcing the Release of Sage 300 v2021.
Plus: Get a Refresher on v2020 & v2019 Key Features.
Sage has released the latest Sage 300/Sage 300cloud version 2021 on September 14, 2020 with many system enhancements that you’ve been asking for.
In this on-demand webcast we’ll highlight the new enhancements & features in the new version 2021. Plus, we’ll also review all the new features from the previous 2019 & 2020 updates.
Get a sneak peak of what’s new in Sage 300 v2021:
- Improved Security
- Support for Withholding Sales Tax
- Increased Check # field length
- Control Customer Account Set in OE Order
- Invoicing – New Pay Now button with Stripe & Paypal
- BOM # available with Order & Credit note screens
- Web Screen Enhancement – Text Sizing
Refresher: Sage 300 v2020 key features:
- Multiple Contacts for Customers & Vendors with document control
- Admin – Forced User Logout in Webscreens
- Multi – Company / Colored Browser Tabs
- Webscreens -Employee Time cards
- Online Help
Refresher: Sage 300 v2019 key features:
- CRM Integration via Webscreens
- Global Search
- Webscreen Inquiries – with Excel Export
- BCC email Support
- Tax Tracking Improvements
- Company Specific Rights