With the passing of the FFCRA and CARES Acts, new processes and procedures must be put in place for all employers. The same is true for Sage HRMS configuration in relation to payroll processing.
Our team of experts has reviewed all nuances to the acts and determined proper configuration for your Sage HRMS application. We have also worked with Sage to discuss optimal configuration methods.
Watch this on-demand webinar as we discuss the implications of the Families First Coronavirus Response Act (FFCRA) as it related to leave codes and see a demonstration of how to do configurations in Sage HRMS.
- Discuss our methodology for configuring HRMS to comply with FFCRA and CARES
- Discuss Sage’s methodology and hot fixes
- Offer documentation on methodologies, including pros and cons to each
- Review of needed Leave Codes in Sage HRMS
- Options for setting up Leave Codes in Sage HRMS
- Options for Social Security and Medicare Calculations in Sage HRMS