Cyber incidents have increased 600% since COVID-19 swept across the world. With the average cost of a data breach being estimated at $3.14 Million, companies must do more than ever to protect themselves from an attack.
While having a robust cyber defense and expert IT team goes a long way to safeguarding your data, what happens when a highly-skilled attempt penetrates all of your well-placed safeguards?
Watch this on-demand discussion with panelists from Department of International Trade, Berne & Herndon PLLC, & Cysurance, as we talk about what’s available & bust some myths about who needs cyber insurance, why you may need it & what type of coverage is best for your organization.
Panel Discussion Topics:
- What are the types of risks and exposures?
- How to mitigate reputational risk
- Are there any laws or regulations which have an effect on your cyber exposure?
- What is and how do you define an “insider threat”?
- What are the proper protocols of making a claim?
- What should an entity look for when choosing the right coverage?