Concerned About Your Cyber Risks?
Cyberattacks are on the rise. Phishing, Malware, Ransomware, Password Breaches, Denial of Service Attacks – while around for some time, are now changing in design and growing in complexity.
In this webcast Net at Work is joined by the experts at Pivot Point Security, a leader in information security risk & compliance, and Murphy & McGonigle P.C., a law firm with an experienced and sophisticated cybersecurity practice, for a discussion on the latest in cyber threats, and top strategies in preventing and responding to a potential attack. Discussion topics include:
Cybersecurity: Threat Landscape & Overview
- Cybersecurity overview & awareness
- Most common types of cyberattacks
- Why any sized organization is a target
- Real-world examples and horror stories
Preventive Measures: How to protect your organization
- Technical: Network Security, Penetration Testing, Training, Risk & Gap Assessments
- Legal: What to know about Exposure, Compliance and Regulation
- Insurance: Cyber Security Insurance Options and best practices.
Reactive Measures: Actions if you’ve been the victim of an attack
- Technical steps
- Legal steps