Is Your Network Protected from Your Employees Devices?
Any device with a remote connection to your network creates a potential for a security threat & Endpoint Security is designed to secure each endpoint on the network created by these devices.
The best network security posture includes having detailed policies & specific zero-day detection solutions that protect endpoints. But, most small to medium size organizations have not addressed ensuring their policies are reviewed and are conforming to their business needs.
View this recorded webcast to learn about the various elements of your network access and Endpoint Security. We will cover the following:
- What are the various elements of Endpoint Security
- What is your organizations risk in the absence of EndPoint Security
- How to ensure that you are significantly mitigating the risk of compromised performance & loss of data
- What organizational policies are critical to define and implement
- What questions you should be asking of yourself or your staff