Did you take advantage of the Payroll Protection Act and the Economic Disaster Recovery Act in 2020?
The Work Opportunity Tax Credit (WOTC) is a federal tax credit available to employers who hire individuals who have been affected by Covid-19 through furloughs, layoffs, and long-term unemployment.
Did you know the WOTC is a year-over-year credit? You can use WOTC to reduce amount of federal taxes owed. If you don’t use, you lose out. Over $5 Billion in credits are available each year. How much did you save?
COVID-19 Relief for Your Business
Watch this on-demand webinar to boost your bottom line with the WOTC. Don’t leave federal employment tax credits on the table. WOTC means real money you can use to reinvest in your company, workforce, training to maintain your competitiveness.
Webinar Topics Include:
- What is the Work Opportunity Tax Credit
- How your organization can use WOTC to its full advantage in 2021
- Learn why the 28 Day Rule is vitally important
- The impact of Covid-19 on hiring, and the anticipated 2021 rebound
- Establishing immediate & long term recovery with Covid-19 Relief