What is On-Boarding?
On-Boarding is about making a new employee as productive as possible as quickly as possible, from completing the “mountain” of new employee forms to how to ensure a computer is ready for the employee’s first day.
The best way to approach On-Boarding is with a well thought-out flow that lets all the key people know what to do and when.
View this recorded webinar and learn about utilizing the document management solution for Sage HRMS (formerly Sage Abra) to:
- Easily capture documents or create forms with electronic and “wet” signatures
- Route tasks & forms with email notifications. Automate tasks so:
- Your IT dept. sets up a new employee login, email account, computer & phone before the employee walks in the door
- The office manager ensures the office space & supplies are ready
- You can drive a new employee to an internal portal to complete & sign documents online & learn about policies, procedures & corporate news
- A checklist is sent to the manager confirming ahead of time that all the On-Boarding tasks have been completed
- Integration Options (MAS 500, SalesLogix CRM, Outside Systems)
And all of this routed automatically, reducing the time and cost to get this all accomplished!