Document & Records Management in Microsoft SharePoint
Computers make it easy for organizations to create lots of content, and lots of different kinds of content, but if this content is not managed, it can be hard to find what you need or track what’s happening.
Microsoft SharePoint’s industry-leading capabilities helps address content related challenges by giving you tools to organize and manage documents throughout the content life cycle, from creation to archive.
In this webinar we will demonstrate how SharePoint can support your organization’s content management needs with its broad set of document management capabilities that enable you to do the following:
- Store, organize, and locate documents.
- Ensure consistency and versioning of documents.
- Manage document properties / metadata.
- Protect documents from unauthorized access or use.
- Ensure consistent business processes (workflows) for how documents are handled.
- Improve legal and regulatory compliance.
- Ensure easy litigation discovery.
- Integrate with familiar Microsoft Office tools.
- Manage your content in the Cloud.
Join us and see firsthand how SharePoint’s Document & Records Management features makes it easy to find, share, and collaborate effectively on content.