In a recent survey, HR.com found that most HR professionals agree that the pandemic has changed their performance management process in some way. Management teams are looking at their goals and asking themselves the following questions:
- “Should we change metrics for affected performance periods as the focus of the organization pivots?”
- “Do we have the ability to make adjustments or apply discretion, if appropriate, at the end of the performance period?”
- “How are others responding?”
Watch this on-demand webcast now as we discuss:
- Goal setting strategies that include key objectives and key performance indicators to set your organization on a path toward achievement and success.
- Methods to improve employee engagement and performance; presented by our partners at LightWork Software Performance Management.
- The findings of the State of Performance Management 2020 survey.