Watch this on-demand webinar, where we are joined by the specialists at Swype at Work (Net at Work sister co.) for an informative session on how you can accept and process any type of payment in minutes — whether it’s credit card or online payments.
In this demonstration we will illustrate how with Payments for Sage 300 you can:
- Accept credit card payments on an invoice – Directly within your Sage 300
- Full Online Reporting in Real Time – Including historical data
- Have Enhanced Level II and Level III Commercial Card Processing – Reducing cost associated with accepting Commercial & Business cards by as much as 35%
- Set automatic payment reminders in the scheduler – So you can effortlessly process recurring transactions
Plus, we will cover:
- Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT)
- Using your Credit Cards to pay AP Invoices
- Positive Pay
- AP Automation Options
Remote operations can mean it’s difficult or even impossible to cut and sign checks. If you are not currently accepting credit cards, we recommend to consider it at this time to help expedite your clients’ payments and assist cash flow.