Set new standards for customer service, improve loyalty and retention, and boost sales.
Sage CRM leverages the transactional information in your Sage 500 ERP to present a comprehensive and detailed view of your customers’ business and their needs.
This powerful combination of ERP and CRM functionality enables employees to work anytime, anywhere, from any device, delivering instant access to real-time customer information for greater organizational efficiency, higher sales, and better overall customer experience.
In this webinar we will demonstrate how with Sage CRM integrated with your ERP you can:
- How employees can easily see customer information, sales order and invoice history through a browser or even drill down into data while using a tablet or their mobile devices.
- Methods for using systematic processes for on boarding customers, taking orders, and handling the many customer inquiries to your customer service team.
- Capture rich, timely data from customer interactions using Sage 500 ERP to develop and execute meaningful marketing programs
- Quickly analyze, forecast, and report on key sales data.
- Empower your service staff with easy to use and customized dashboards, self-service features, and performance monitoring
- Create effective campaigns with built-in e-marketing tools, a detailed knowledge base, and multiple social media channels
- How to use CRM integrated with Sage 500 to alleviate the number of people that need to be logged into the accounting system to source critical information.