Integrating Salesforce CRM & Sage ERP
Salesforce is the world’s top provider of cloud-based CRM. With an estimated 20 percent of the market, Salesforce is the undisputed leader of the CRM market, and set the standard for cloud-based technology.
For many companies meaningful ERP integration has been a pipe dream. Now that integration is a reality for Sage 100, 300, 500 and Sage Enterprise Management (X3) users.
In this session we’ll discuss how Salesforce integration with Sage ERP works, the best practices for implementation, and also show a live Sage ERP integrated with Salesforce. We will highlight:
- Viewing Sage ERP information in Salesforce
- Customer reporting in Salesforce from Sage ERP data
- Working with customer Billing & Shipping in Salesforce
- Tracking orders and statuses in Salesforce
- Promoting prospects in Salesforce to customers in ERP
- Using customer price books to quote and sell in Salesforce
- Posting orders from Salesforce into Sage ERP
- Mobile ready enablement for Salesforce