Integrating Salesforce CRM & Sage ERP
Salesforce is the world’s top provider of cloud-based CRM. With an estimated 20 percent of the market, Salesforce is the undisputed leader of the CRM market, and set the standard for cloud-based technology.
For many companies meaningful ERP integration has been a pipe dream. Now that integration is a reality for Sage 100, 300, 500 and X3 customers.
In this session we’ll discuss how Salesforce integration with Sage ERP works, the best practices for implementation, and also show a live demo of Sage ERP integrated with Salesforce. We will highlight:
- Viewing Sage ERP information in Salesforce
- Customer reporting in Salesforce from Sage ERP data
- Working with customer Billing & Shipping
- Tracking orders and statuses in Salesforce
- Promoting prospects in Salesforce to customers
- Using customer price books to quote and sell
- Posting orders from Salesforce into Sage ERP
- Mobile ready enablement for Salesforce