Recorded Demo: Salesforce CRM Integration with Sage ERP
Salesforce is a powerful player in the world of CRM. As the world’s leading provider of cloud CRM many organizations put their faith in this robust “Customer Success Platform.”
For many midsize companies the only missing piece has been meaningful ERP integration. Now, that integration is a reality for Sage 100, 300, 500 and Sage ERP X3 customers.
In this session we’ll discuss how Salesforce integration with Sage ERP works, the best practices for implementation, and also show a live Sage ERP integrated with Salesforce.
Watch this recorded webinar where we highlight:
- Viewing Sage ERP information in Salesforce
- Customer reporting in Salesforce from Sage ERP data
- Working with customer Billing & Shipping in Salesforce
- Tracking orders and statuses in Salesforce
- Promoting prospects in Salesforce to customers in ERP
- Using customer price books to quote and sell in Salesforce
- Posting orders from Salesforce into Sage ERP
- Mobile ready enablement for Salesforce
- Net at Work Quick Start deployment
If you have a Sage ERP application and/or your sales or service teams use Salesforce, please watch this exciting webinar.