Sage 100 2016 New Release – What’s New
Last week Sage released Sage 100 (MAS 90) 2016, the all new version of Sage 100. Sage 100 2016 includes over 20 enhancements to help you stay compliant, more easily enter data, set preferences, print or customize reports, automate sales order expiration dates, and many other customer-driven enhancements. In this post we will cover some key highlights.
Be compliant with new Affordable Care Act requirements.
New enhancements for ACA compliance include:
- Store Employee/Employer data for 1094 and 1099B/C forms.
- Transmit ACA data to Aatrix via .AUF for 1094/1095-B/C compliance.
- Apply Employee Maintenance Sort field data to .AUF file to allow for sorting of W-2s with Aatrix.
- Select whether to use the 1094 or 1095 forms when printing forms in Federal eFiling and Reporting.
Outsource your payroll so you can focus on your business.
Sage 100 2016 offers enhanced integration with Sage Payroll Services so you can upload general ledger account numbers and bank codes to Sage Payroll Services and easily download payroll transactions back into Transaction Journal Entry.
Save time with easy-to-use data entry, and preference settings.
- Add and print extended item descriptions for miscellaneous items.
- Add extended item description for lines in the Accounts Receivable data entry and invoice entry tasks.
- Select whether you want to use the standard or classic desktop and—if you have the appropriate security setup—a theme for task windows.
- Schedule the generation and printing of reports—and export and import data in Visual Integrator—using Task Scheduler.
Improved Accounts Payable reporting and printing
- Included on the aged invoice report.
- Excluded from the report.
- The only invoices printed on the report.
Automate sales order expiration dates and simplify data entry
With Sage 100 2016 you can now choose a default period for expiration of sales orders that will automatically be set or overridden and replaced when needed. The check number field in Sales Order Entry and Invoice Data Entry has been expanded from 6 to 10 characters.
Sage 100 2016 is now available for download. Please reach out to your Account Manager or Helpdesk to schedule your upgrade or with any questions.