Sage 100 ERP 2013 New Version Release
Sage just released the newest version of Sage 100 ERP (formerly Sage ERP MAS 90 and 200). Sage 100 ERP 2013 includes many enhancements users have requested as well as new cloud services and add-on solutions. There are substantial benefits when you start using all the new enhancements such as Visual Process Flows, Credit Card Processing using Sage Exchange, streamlined processing, and more. The main feature and functionality enhancements are in AP, AR, Bank Reconciliation, Inventory Management, Paperless Office, Sage CRM, Intelligence Reporting, and Credit Card Processing. Here we review some highlights in the new version:
- New Sage Visual Process Flows – Provides a graphical process-oriented interface, making it easy to move about your system.
- Accounts Payable Enhancements – Provides you with the ability to use the same invoice number as your vendor’s, inactivate vendors while retaining all their information, and easily view cleared checks in Vendor Maintenance.
- Accounts Receivable Enhancements – Designates a customer as inactive and to create “reason codes” to reference why you took that action.
- Bank Reconciliation ACH Electronic Payments Details – Allows your ACH electronic payments to post to Bank Reconciliation in detail. When activated, details for each of your vendors show unique vendor ACH electronic check numbers and dollar amounts.
- Sage CRM Enhancements – New Sage CRM integration and workflow enhancements enable Quick Order Entry, the integration of multiple ERP companies into one CRM database, and upgrade-safe Sage CRM customizations.
- Sage Payment Solutions – Sage Exchange gives you improved cash flow management and forecasting, and increased credit card processing flexibility with card-swipe capabilities
- Intelligence Reporting Enhancements- Includes performance enhancements for Financial Reports, including enhanced Report Designer functionality.
- Services in the Cloud – Federal and State eFiling and Reporting Enhancements, Sage 100 ERP Shipping, Sage HRMS for Sage 100 Premium ERP
See Sage 100 ERP 2013 for yourself in an upcoming Webcast: What’s New in Sage 100 ERP 2013? Watch Now!
Sage 100 ERP 2013 (formerly Sage ERP MAS 90 and 200) is now available for download and. Please reach out to your Account Manager or Helpdesk to schedule your upgrade.