Sage 300 COVID-19 Update: US Payroll – Setting Up Pay Codes for FFRCA with Sage 300
H.R. 6201 Families First Coronavirus Response Act: How to Implement the Employer Paid Leave Requirements and track Tax Credit Provisions.
The Federal Government has passed HR 6201, known as FFCRA, to provide relief to families directly affected by COVID-19. There are two distinct categories of employees who will qualify. These will remain in effect at this time till 12/31/2020.
These documents will assist with the creation of codes to track as well as the means to report at the end of the year for Tax Credit purposes.
Watch this recorded webinar to learn how to be more efficient working remote with COVID-19 and the recent passing of The Families First Coronavirus Response Act (FFCRA). We will review FFCRA and the best practices for working remotely in Sage 300, including:
- AP Automation & Document Routing and Workflows
- Empowering customers to pay with ACH/EFT/Credit Card Processing
- Customer Payment Portal
- Payroll – Pay Codes for FFRCA and codes you should adopt even if you do payroll elsewhere
- BI Reporting
- Security and Separation of Duties
- Automation and Integrations for more efficient processing
If you have any questions, or if you require assistance, please contact us or call the Net at Work HelpDesk: 888-494-9479.