Sage 300 ERP (formerly Accpac) 2012 Release Update
Sage 300 ERP 2012 is on target to be released in September. Here are the highlights of the coming release as per the Pre-Release Guide recently published by Sage.
- Simplified update processes using the new Sage Advisor Update.
- Reduced time navigating through your system by customizing business processes to specific user roles with Sage Visual Process Flows.
- Improved productivity with enhancements throughout the system inspired by customer requests, such as: entered by, on hold reason, and requested by fields in Order Entry; copy order and create PO directly from order entry; and reverse GL batches.
- Enhanced usability with easier to read tables, an improved Finder, and improved end-user documentation.
- Get the information you need, faster! New Inquiries for operations modules facilitate quick access to customized lists, which provide the answers you need and lowers custom reporting costs.
- Save time when processing payments—capture pre-authorized payments during shipment entry or invoice entry, and invoice multiple pre-authorized payments in a single batch.
- Make informed decisions with comprehensive reporting utilizing the new Intelligence Reporting financial report designer and reporting tree capabilities.
- Expand customized reporting capabilities with the updated Crystal Reports® run-time engine and new options in several standard reports.
- Accelerate growth and stay connected with Sage CRM enhancements that improve information flow between the front and back offices.
- Efficiently and cost effectively manage the shipping process and rate shop with an optional service that streamlines shipping and reduces costs.