Sage ERP MAS90 MAS200 User Groups – 4 Dates/States
Sage ERP MAS 90 MAS 200 users join us for our complimentary User Group Meetings. Key topic for discussion for the March groups: Mining Your Data in MAS. Whether for one-time projects, or regular weekly/monthly needs, eventually we all need to slice and dice our data in ways not met by existing MAS ERP reports.
We will review the options and tools available to you when the standard reports are not enough. Topics we will explore include:
- Custom reporting
- Business Insights Explorer
- Exporting reports and views to Excel
- Using built in ODBC capability to extract straight into Excel and other applications
- Sage MAS Intelligence, the new tool for MAS, and
- Dataself, a complete Data Warehousing/Business Intelligence System for MAS
There will be a networking breakfast to start and an open discussion/roundtable/Q & A on using MAS 90/200 day to day to close. We hope you can join.
March 8, 2011 – Norwood, MA (Near Boston)
March 9, 2011 – Newark, NJ
March 10, 2011 – New York, NY
March 11, 2011 – Raleigh, NC
RSVP Required. For more details and to RSVP visit: http://bit.ly/exiosk