Sage ERP X3 (now Sage Enterprise Management) – All New Version 7
At its annual Sage ERP X3 Global Conference, Sage yesterday unveiled the new redesigned Sage ERP X3 (now Sage Enterprise Management) Version 7, which brings an entirely redesigned web and mobile experience.
The redesigned Sage ERP X3 has a host of new features including a completely new web interface based on HTML5 and offers mobile access, web apps, MS Office integration and a powerful search functionality. It also provides a dashboard offering insight and intelligence when and where it is needed via a responsive user experience.
Other highlights of the new Sage ERP X3 v7 include enhancements such as:
- Extended traceability: quote to cash, order to payment.
- Sales document personalization (delivery & returns)
- Flexible definition of sales kits (options and variants)
- Additional purchasing costs: import tracking
- Flexible settings per legislation
- Increased control over inter-company transactions
- Flexible management of warehouse locations
- Enhanced automation (recurring invoices)
We will continue to provide information on Sage ERP X3 version 7 in upcoming posts.