Sage ERP X3 New Enhancements: Patch 22 Now Available
Sage delivers major enhancement releases to Sage ERP X3 every couple of years. In between, point releases deliver a substantial number of enhancements. Sage just released the latest product update Patch 22 for Sage ERP X3 Version 6. In this post we highlight the new features and benefits available across the system and in a range of Sage ERP X3 modules.
- New method to import a large individual journal allowing more control over how journals get posted.
- REACH compliance by Verteego adding more compliance capabilities allowing businesses to accurately measure and monitor environmental impacts across internal operations and their supply chain, as well as their products and services.
- Easier cash processing by improving the generation of a bank file.
- More effective campaigns by taking expert representatives into account in call campaigns.
- Confidence in supply chain operations because the available stock is modified based on exceptions.
- Improved accuracy and evaluation while archiving and/or purging transactions.
- Reduced operating time as a result of improving the Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) connector to facilitate creation of product/site records if they do not already exist.
- Reduced billing/shipping errors between subcontractors’ site and production sites.
For a more detailed look at the enhancements in Sage ERP X3 Patch 22 and please contact us.
We need a help about the patch 22