Sage Fixed Assets – Planning is designed to help you plan your accounting for multiple projects before it becomes fixed assets – during the process of projects being built, upgraded, renovated, or accumulated prior to being put in service.
With multiple levels of detail tracking, Sage Fixed Assets – Planning, gives you various built-in reports project status and actual vs. budget variance and other key project information at a glance with “Project Snapshot”.
Some key features & benefits of Sage Fixed Assets – Planning:
- Track all of your project details including status, contacts, notes, and all the financials
- Customize fields to your organization’s needs with over 45 user-defined fields
- Create custom access profiles with built-in security settings
- Look at your organization across all projects
- Handle expenses easily with the ability to copy, move, and split line items
- Tie project balances to your general ledger
- Import invoices and other purchasing information from your Accounts Payable system
- Integrate seamlessly with the entire family of Sage Fixed Assets management solutions
Need Help with Sage FAS Solutions?
Our Sage Fixed Assets specialist can help!