Sage Intelligence Report Designer Now Included in Sage 100Cloud and Sage 300Cloud Subscriptions
Financial reporting with Sage Intelligence, just got easier. As of yesterday, Silver Sage Business Care customers now get Sage Intelligence Report Designer, in addition to Sage Intelligence Report Manager as part of all Sage 100Cloud (Sage 100c) or Sage 300Cloud (Sage 300c) subscription bundles, now part of the Sage Business Cloud.
For the license keys needed to download and activate their software, please contact your Net at Work Account Manager or reach out to us directly.
Sage Intelligence Report Designer enhances what Sage 100Cloud (Sage 100c) and Sage 300Cloud (Sage 300c) users are already getting with Sage Intelligence Report Manager making it even easier to create and consume standard and custom Excel®-based financial reports. Here’s what’s new and what those using it have access to today:
What’s New – Sage Intelligence Report Designer
- Drag and drop data to create financial reports with ease in Excel®
- Speed report creation using predefined layouts for an Income Statement, Balance Sheet or Trial Balance
- Model your reporting structure by setting up reporting trees
What Sage Users Already Get Today – Sage Intelligence Report Manager
- Edit, customize, and save standard Excel®-based financial reports
- Sort, drill-down and aggregate data to quickly view key financial data
- Create new or custom reports to meet specific business needs
- Distribute reports via file, intranet, or email