Salesforce Acquires Demandware – What’s Next?
Exciting news in the cloud!
Salesforce the world’s #1 CRM company and Customer Success Platform this week announced its acquisition of Demandware the global cloud leader in the digital commerce market helping global brands connect with their consumers across all commerce platforms.
With the new Salesforce Commerce Cloud, SalesForce aims to broaden the commerce platform and add industry-specific depth. Both companies are excited about the merger, “With Demandware, Salesforce will be well positioned to deliver the future of commerce as part of our Customer Success Platform and create yet another billion dollar cloud.” said Marc Benioff, Chairman and CEO of Salesforce.
What this means for customers, clients and partners:
- Increased commerce abilities leading to excellent delivery of personalized, 1-to-1 customers experience.
- More companies can now transform the way they connect with customers across sales, service, marketing, communities, analytics, IoT, platform and commerce.
- More companies will be empowered to better know and support their customers.
- Exciting opportunities for partnership.
- Salesforce now has more resources than ever to help clients’ address their most important customer engagement opportunities.