Thirty Reasons To Upgrade Sage ERP MAS 90
Are you still running an older version of Sage ERP MAS 90? Studies show many customers delay upgrading due to concerns over the cost and effort involved. However, every release is designed to streamline workflow, save you time and money, and improve customer service, so you could experience a fast return on your upgrade investment. In this post, we give you thirty reasons to upgrade, ten each from the last three releases to Sage ERP MAS 90 Version 4.5
Release 4.5—Reasons To Upgrade
With the enhancements added in Version 4.5 you can:
- Use National Account Management features and functionality to streamline your branch and corporate customer billing while keeping unique accounts.
- Handle the increasing complexities of payroll efficiently with new methods of deduction calculations, benefits accruals, and recalculations.
- Beat the competition with flexible pricing set by combinations of totals, items, groups, and by customers.
- Reserve specific lots and serialized items for loyal customers or to match previous shipments.
- Improve cash flow with streamlined Purchase Orders created from Sales Orders.
- Use enhanced Job Cost processing to flexibly track and bill for work-in-progress.
- Reward your sales teams with automatic Split Commissions.
- Choose to migrate to Sage ERP MAS 200 SQL for more efficiency, scalability, and flexibility.
- Utilize one SageCRM 7.1 user and server license at no additional cost to communicate more effectively, collaborate better 10. internally, and compete in today’s marketplace.
Establish Reporting Tree structures in Sage ERP MAS Intelligence and use the new distribution features to automatically provide information to key team members.
Release 4.4—Reasons To Upgrade
Version 4.4 added enhancements allowing you to:
- Use Parallel Migration to conveniently upgrade to the current release while you continue to run your business on the existing system until your new Version 4.4 system is tested and ready.
- Reduce the cost of personalizing your system with easier and more powerful methods of applying customizations that will not be impacted by upgrades to new versions.
- React more quickly to changes with greater insight into distribution, manufacturing, and purchasing with on-demand ad-hoc views into your business data.
- Improve employee productivity and reduce errors by adding unique identifying information in expanded customer and item number fields.
- Increase efficiencies of your system with easy-to-download product updates that provide new customer-requested features throughout the year.
- Empower your users with easy access to resource information directly from their desktops.
- Save time and improve accuracy with a streamlined physical count process; default to your on-hand quantities so you only need to update items that have changes; and print inventory items on worksheets in the desired order.
- Reduce shipping and handling costs through consolidated drop shipments.
- Achieve greater employee productivity with personalization of data entry screens to match workflows for each role. Quickly launch related tasks, attach related documents to records that flow throughout the system, and set security by role—down to task level.
- Streamline your inventory processes with accurate data collection using enhancements in the Bar Code module. Use radio frequency hand-held scanners and incorporate user-defined fields such as expiration dates with serial or lot numbers.
Release 4.3—Reasons To Upgrade
With Version 4.3 enhancements were added enabling you to:
- Save money and the environment by using Paperless Office to efficiently store and retrieve documents electronically, and easily email or fax them.
- Use quick-click charts to graphically represent trends and other knowledge you’ve gained from your ad-hoc Business Insights Explorer reports.
- Streamline your tax reporting process for Federal, State, Unemployment, Payroll, New Hire, 1099s, and W2s.
- Reduce the time and cost associated with processing and printing payroll checks by using direct deposit, and provide your employees with secure online access to view their information.
- Keep your finger on the pulse of your business using your personalized Business Insights Dashboard. Start your day with the business information that you need most right on your desktop.
- Simplify report selection with straightforward terms, readjust your selection criteria and return to the report selection screen after printing.
- Get up-to-the-minute status of customer orders in process. Shipping and customer service staff can access and view the status information that includes: New, Lines Complete, and Shipped.
- Manage your fixed assets by auto-creating assets as you enter invoices in the Accounts Payable module.
- Establish appropriate discounts for your customers. Reduce errors with the ability to view and make adjustments to the order before processing.
- Print your standard reports and forms automatically on your default printer, regardless of who previously saved the report.
Sage ERP MAS 90 Version 4.5 offers all of these enhancements and more. Many of the enhancements in the last three releases were added at the request of customers. Call us to plan your upgrade.