Top 5 Reasons to Choose Sage MAS Intelligence
Sage ERP MAS Intelligence sets itself apart as a powerful ease-to-use reporting tool. This module empowers you to quickly and easily obtain the information required for improved operations and strategic planning. Based on the familiar Microsoft Excel application, the Intelligence module lets you effortlessly create reports and analyze data, improving your visibility into your organization.
Developed—and priced—for anyone to use, Intelligence yields powerful results that can help you:
Access Strategically Meaningful Information—Simply run one of the ten out-of-the-box reports, and start slicing and dicing information. If needed, customization and personalization of a template is a simple and straightforward process that can be handled by any user with the proper security access.
Boost Productivity and Save Time and Money—Sage MAS Intelligence eliminates manual report preparation, repetitive data extracts and complex back-end data joins to provide you with up-to-date, accurate and presentation-quality reports for informed decision-making
Spend more time focusing on strategic analysis and interpretation and less time pulling the data together from static reports.
Top 5 Reasons to choose Sage MAS Intelligence
- It’s intelligent, hard-working, and easygoing. Sage MAS Intelligence gives you in-depth business intelligence and a wide-angle view of your organization, so you can make smart, proactive strategic decisions. It’s hard-working—give it any reporting process to automate so that you can free up your resources for more analytical, strategic tasks. And it’s easy to use, based on the familiar Microsoft Excel application.
- One unified solution means one unified team. Sage MAS Intelligence even goes beyond your General Ledger reporting needs and provides Business Intelligence across your entire ERP system, including SageCRM and Sage Abra with a Connector module so that up-to-date information is accessible throughout the organization. Teams can collaborate more effectively, people are more productive, and decision-makers are more proactive.
- You’re free to build it to your specifications. Sage MAS Intelligence has flexibility in its DNA. The architecture and licensing is structure to give your organization the freedom to get the most out of the solution. Complex data joints, different user requirements, ad hoc custom reports are all no problem.
- Get more than a fixed set of software features. As a Sage ERP MAS customer current on software assurance you gain access to a living, breathing system of resources to help you get the most from your software. Customer current on a maintenance or support plan and using the most recent version of the software receive a FREE Report Manager License(s).*
- An intelligent next step. It’s a familiar, simple and flexible platform—the ideal FRx alternative. Given that it is based on the familiar Microsoft Excel application, ships standard with 10 robust reporting templates, and is available at different user levels and for multiple databases; it’s an ideal fit.
Learn more about Sage MAS Intelligence
*New and current Sage ERP MAS 90 and 200 customers will receive a single Report Manager license for 4.4 as an on-plan benefit. New and current Sage ERP MAS 500 customers will receive four Report Manager licenses for 7.3 as an on-plan benefit.