What’s New In Sage 300 ERP 2012
As we have previously posted, the newly released Sage 300 2012 (formerly Sage ERP Accpac) is one of the most exciting new releases we have seen. Like no other solution, Sage 300 ERP 2012 simplifies and improves your ERP experience with easier access to information, streamlined processes, and increased mobility.
The new Sage 300 ERP 2012 enhancements help you work smarter and improve your business visibility. In our upcoming live webinar and demo of Sage 300 ERP 2012 some of the enhancements we will cover include:
- How browser based Portal introduced in 6.0 has been expanded and improved
- The new functionality called Sage Visual Process Flows
- New productivity enhancements including:
- Order Entry for Entered By
- On Hold Reason, and Requested
- The ability to copy orders
- Create PO directly from order entry
- A new function to reverse GL batches
- Inquiries and reading lists have been enhanced with an improved Finder that includes row shading
- Improvements in functionality and speed in Sage Intelligence Reporting
- New Sage Connected Services
- Sage 300 users with multiple companies will enjoy the change in user licenses that allows a user to Open multiple companies with just one license
Please join our webinar for a more detailed look and demo of Sage 300 ERP 2012.