What’s New in Sage 300 Version 2020 – Highlights of the Latest Release
Sage announced the release of Sage 300 / Sage 300cloud 2020 in August 2019. In this post, we will review the highlights of Sage 300 2020 and take a closer look at what’s new in the latest version release. Among the key features are improvements to the CRM integration, classic screens and enhancements to the web screen experience so users can do more, and with fewer barriers to productivity.
Improvements to Sage 300cloud Web Screens
The 2020 release includes the option to install Sage 300cloud web screens: modernized versions of Sage 300 screens that can be used in a web browser.
Web screens run in parallel with the classic Sage 300 desktop screens, so you don’t have to choose between desktop or web. Everyone in your company can use the interface that best suits their needs, while working seamlessly with a single shared set of organization data.
Here’s a brief overview of what’s new in Sage 300cloud 2020 web screens:
- New Payroll Employee Timecards web screen. The Payroll Employee Timecards screen is now available in web screens, allowing the entering and managing of employee timecards.
- Run Sage 300cloud in Multiple Browser Tabs. Users can now run Sage 300cloud in more than one browser tabs or windows at the same time.
- Improved support for French and Spanish languages. Spanish and French characters can now be entered in all fields in web screens. (Previously, this was not supported by some fields)
Improvements to Sage 300 2020 Classic Screens
This Sage 300 release includes the following new features and enhancements in Sage 300 classic screens:
- Improved Help. Sage has updated Sage 300 help to make it easier for you to find important information and instructions
- Search results are more relevant and include topic excerpts to help you find what you’re looking for. Also, you can now use internet search engines to find information in the help.
- Help topics are more readable, and the help has a fresh, modern look and feel.
- The new help can be viewed in a browser on any device with internet access, even if you don’t have Sage 300 open.
- See web screens users on the Current Users screen. You can now see who is signed into web screens.
Improvements in Sage 300 2020 to CRM Integration
This feature works whether you create or change the transaction in Sage 300 or Sage CRM.
To learn more about Sage 300 version 2020, contact us here.