Take a closer look at the AR functionality in Abila MIP.
You have a choice of how to utilize AR tracking since Abila MIP has two separate modules — AR Reporting and AR Billing. The simplest utilization of the Accounts Receivable functionality is using the AR Reporting Module to create customers, who often times may be grantors or funding sources, to specifically track and age outstanding amounts. Rather than enter the information as a journal entry and track this information in Excel, AR Reporting allows you complete accounting entry and reporting in one step.
With the AR Billing Module, you can create simple or more complex billing codes to calculate charges and generate customized invoices that you may print and mail, or even email to your customers.
Watch this recorded webinar if your organization manually generates and tracks your AR bills, so that you can see how you can streamline operational processes.
We’ll cover these areas:
- How do I enter the AR Invoice I just created in Excel into Abila MIP?
- What type of billing calculation methods are available for generating client invoices?
- Do I have to enter the transactions for the billings after I create the invoices?
- What options do I have on an AR Aging report?
- How do I generate an email AR invoice?