Quality, risk, and regulation remain top priorities as chemical companies face an evolving regulatory environment, increasingly compete on quality, and manage various risks. For years, this process-heavy industry has been fighting declining margins, product commoditization, competition (especially from developing countries), and customers demanding more with less. While growth strategies have been focused on mergers and acquisitions, digital capabilities provide an unprecedented opportunity.
This free InfoBrief from Sage and IDC, takes the pulse of the chemicals industry and discusses:
- What keeps the C-suite awake at night?
- How chemical manufacturers are focusing their strategic initiatives on operational performance and cost management
- The process efficiency dilemma in the chemical industry
- Digital investment and the impact on profit
- How ERP organizes processes in chemical manufacturing, helping manufacturers to manage efficiency and quality to achieve their digital mission
- And more…