We are continuing our workshop series focused on practical, how-to instructions for users of Sage HRMS. In each session, we will concentrate on a specific topic that you can apply to your HRMS system.
In this session…
With the scheduled release of updates for Sage HRMS, we will be walking through creation of the EEO-1, Component 2 (Pay Data) report with examples with and without Sage payroll.
See the new Sage functionality designed to create the file for upload to the EEOC as we go through and demonstrate each step of the filing process for both payroll and HR-only users. These steps include:
- Determine where payroll data will come from
- Import payroll data, if necessary
- Set Standard and Custom criteria on the new e-file export, including Establishment, Headquarters and Consolidated reports.
- Review the output reports and file
- Review of the process for uploading the files after they have been created in Sage.