Live Demo of SharePoint Online in Office 365
Join us for a firsthand look at SharePoints easy-to-use sharing, collaboration and content management capabilities.
During this 60 minute recorded session we will walk you through the exciting (and practical) features that can help your people and organization collaborate more effectively and store ideas, content and information. This webinar will cover:
- What is SharePoint? How do you use it? What can you use it for? What can SharePoint do for you & your team?
- Overview of SharePoint Technologies & the top features in SharePoint 2013 & SharePoint Online (Office 365)
- Sharing Ideas through social features, document libraries, and activity feeds.
- Streamlining & Organizing information, content, people and projects.
- Keeping Track of what colleagues are working onand staying in sync.
- Taking Better Advantage of the content, data and expertise you already have.
We’ll also discuss the two SharePoint deployment models on-premises and in the cloud with Office 365 and the available Accounting & ERP integrations, including Sage, Microsoft, Abila and others.