IOT: From Hype to Adoption
As the Internet of Things (IoT) moves out of the hype cycle into early mainstream adoption manufacturers and wholesale distributors are working to determine where IoT fits into their business strategies.
This research report courtesy of Chainlink and Oracle NetSuite looks at these five major areas that manufacturers and distributors are implementing IoT, along with tips on where to start and how to prioritize these initiatives.
- Manufacturing: On the plant floor
- In the Warehouse: Supply Chain and Logistics
- Service and Repair: Predictive Maintenance
- Incorporated into products: End Use Visibitly
- Creating value-added services