Recently the US Sixth Court of Appeals dissolved the stay to prevent implementation of the OSHA Emergency Temporary Standards (ETS) concerning COVID-19. Private employers of 100 or more employees must be prepared to implement the ‘vaccine or test’ mandate by January 10, 2022. Register below for this web briefing to receive updates on:
Current state of the implementation requirements including:
- An up-to-date log with all employees’ vaccination status.
- A vaccination/testing policy in place.
- A plan to support vaccinations including pay up to four hours to travel to get vaccination and provide sick leave for a reasonable time (two days) to recover from vaccination side effects.
- Employee responsibilities to provide immediate notice of a positive COVID-19 test or diagnosis as well as wear face coverings when indoors of in a vehicle with another person if not fully vaccinated.
- Policies and procedures to immediately remove employees with a positive COVID-19 test or diagnosis from the workplace.
- And more
Methods of implementing these requirements in:
- Sage HRMS and Criterion HCM
February 9, 2022 Testing Requirements:
- Tracking test results
- Employee or Employer test cost payment options
- Over-the-counter tests that may be used and documentation for observation
- Determination of ‘fully vaccinated’ status.